Even though the year isn’t quite over yet, the stat monkeys have sent me an annual report for Retreading for Retirement. I’ll be doing my own number crunching for a later report, but here’s what this one has to say.
“In 2015, there were 162 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 197 posts.”
These were the five posts most viewed in 2015:
(1) 3 Things Thursday, featuring public art in Tacoma; from February
(2) Three Things Thursday, featuring a Little Free Library; from May
(3) Tacoma, WA: “Hollywood-by-the-Sea”?, about Tacoma as a short-lived center for moviemaking; from May
(4) ML King Day at WA State History Museum, from January
(5) Three Things Thursday, featuring Three Things Emblematic of Tacoma; from April
Some of my favorite posts to write were those about Tacoma and its history. Here are a couple from May:
I also liked writing about our various travels, both local and abroad. Here are a couple of posts I enjoyed putting together:
I hope you enjoyed reading Retreading for Retirement this year as much as I enjoyed writing it.